Saturday, November 20, 2010

Favorite Beauty Products

I just realized that almost everything on my favorite things list for today are all beauty products!  I must either be really vain or it takes a LOT to get me looking decent enough to go out of the house.   Ha!  I guess these products stick out in my mind because I use them almost every day and can't imagine going without them.  So here are a few of my favorite things....
Root Pump Plus - Love this stuff!  Hair goes from flat to fab! - cheapest place to buy is at TJ Maxx or Marshalls if you can find it there

Clinique CreamShaper for Eyes (Egyptian)  Glides on so easily...the perfect deep olive green but almost black color.  

Matrix Sleek Look Shampoo and Conditioner - tames the frizzies and leaves hair smooth & sleek  

NanoPro Babyliss Titanium Flat Iron - This is a splurge item but soo worth it!!  

LOVE this stuff!  Arbonne's Ginger Citrus Body Butter - Best hand lotion ever!  

Mac Eyeshadow (Retrospeck) This is my newest favorite thing.  A friend just got this for me as a gift and I'm already hooked.  It is the perfect goldish/cream shimmery eyeshadow.  

Even though I only have a few grays, I look forward to doing this once a month because it makes my hair so shiny and soft.  Leaves it feeling like it's been deep conditioned.  

So there you have it.  Some things I couldn't live without to make me presentable.  I'm thinking I need to divide my fave things up in sections like cleaning products, recipes, books, etc.   What are some of your favorite things?  



Check out 320 Sycamore's Favorite Things Party... 


5 comments:

  1. loved reading your lists--love the root pump! I also just used the chocolate creme this month- thanks for getting me hooked on that! its so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family. Mac eyeshadow has been way popular in this party and thanks for sharing the tip about buying Root Pump Plus at TJMaxx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beauty faves! I'm gonna need to get some of that Big Sexy Hair!

    ReplyDelete