Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Wish List Registry

I may be the last person in America to know about this, but I thought just in case I'm not  I would share it with you.  This week my sister, Cindy, and my great friend, Heather, both told me that you can let your kids register for things they want for Christmas at Target or Toys R Us.  What a great idea!  Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Aunts,  & Cousins all call me asking what to get the kids for Christmas and I have no idea what to tell them.  Plus some years they have gotten duplicates because they tell people the same things without me knowing.  So yesterday we took a little adventure to Target to do some Christmas Wish Scanning.

 First go to the registry at customer service and click on "Target Lists."  Then you can create any kind of list (Birthday, Christmas, etc) for as many kids as you have.  


Then take off to the Toy section in search of more toys to clutter your house.



My kids thought it was the coolest thing to take that scan gun and zap whatever they wanted.

Reagan scanning a Wii game that she wants.


This picture has nothing to do with this post but it is so typical of my little Kate.  She got into my makeup and put eyeshadow all over her eyes.  


My kids really don't need anymore toys, but let's face it, they are going to get presents for Christmas so I might as well make it easy on everybody.


Amy B. 

1 comment:

  1. thats a neat idea, I wonder if you can do it from online,too? Evan would totally not understand the whole scan process yet!ha

    ReplyDelete