Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday Week at Amazon!!


Last year I discovered that Amazon had Black Friday Week and I bought a lot of our Christmas presents this way. We have the Prime Account so everything was shipped to our house for FREE, so that means I get to shop at home in my PJ's and not drag my 2 year old out to the stores....so easy!!

  I have been looking forward to them having this sale again this year and it starts TODAY!  You need to bookmark this page and check back on a regular basis because they have "Lightning Deals" throughout the day and once they sell out, it's gone.  Amazon does the work for you.  They search for the best Black Friday deals everywhere--including deals other stores are planning--so they can meet or beat their prices and bring them to you even earlier.


I loved this movie and here it is for $3.99! 






Another two of my favorites for only $5.49!   These would make great gifts for your best girlfriends or sister.... The Notebook and P. S. I Love You








If you are looking for a great Christmas CD, you've got to check out "Straight No Chaser."  These guys sing acappella and are amazing!  It's a great buy for $7.49.


These are just a few deals that I saw this morning.  There will be tons of other great deals in every category like toys, electronics, housewares, etc.  Go ahead and check it out!


Amy B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment