Monday, October 18, 2010

Heath Bar Cookies

These are one of my Dad's favorite cookies.  He found the recipe for me and he enjoys being my official taste tester.  They are super yummy AND super easy!

Heath Bar Cookies 
2 packages graham crackers                1 1/2 cups chopped pecan
1 stick butter                                        1/2 package chocolate almond bark
1/2 cup packed brown sugar            

Break graham cracker sheet in 2 or 4 pieces.  Fill bottom of large pan with crackers.  Melt butter with sugar and bring to a boil for 2 minutes.  Pour over crackers.  Spread evenly.  Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans on top.  Bake 11 minutes at 350 degrees.  Remove from pan immediately and place on waxed paper.  Melt chocolate and drizzle on each cookie.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm.....this recipe sounds good. I think it will be one that I will try...Easy is what I like !!!

    ReplyDelete